Saturday, September 13, 2008

to the MARKET we will go...

OK, my efforts in stepping it up a knotch or two landed me head first into the local open air market. 

Market at the Square @ Lincoln Square in Urbana Illinois

it was very windy, but all in all it was a wonderful experience
i learned a LOT, mostly what i will be doing differently

  • i figured that i need to weigh down the tent..
  • display my stuff vertically and have more tables..
  • that is the short list..

the other vendors are awesome 
very helpful
great stuff
the patrons are curious and eager to chat

all in all i am looking forward to next time.....
sat sept 27

i want to give a shout out to everyone who came out in the not so lovley weather
thanks



1 comment:

Donita said...

Sorry I missed ya, but I will see you on the 27th!